Your privacy is important to Cine de Chef. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This information helps us improve your movie going experience with better content, services and opportunities. This policy tells you about the information gathering and dissemination that we conduct. As we continue to grow, this policy may change, so please check back periodically for updates
1. Information Collection
- When you visit our site to receive information, products or services available, through our online registration process, we collect a variety of information about the user, which may include, among other things, name of the person registering, location, gender, phone number, email address, user name and password. Cine de Chef may also request and collect other information from time to time.
- Our web server automatically collects information from you related to use of web services. This information may include, among other things, URL tracking information, what browser the user is using, the user's IP address, pages and ads viewed by a user and selections or other actions taken on the Service. We may track usage through cookies. A cookie is a small data file written to a user's hard drive. Cookies may be used to, among other things, allow automated log-in and may contain information such as a Login ID or other information about preferences or Internet use.
2. Use of Information
- We use the demographic information to enhance your user experience by, among other things, delivering you content that is relevant to your interests.
- We may use the contact information you provide us to notify you of new services or special deals that we are offering or to distribute movie related information to you or to conduct surveys or other similar activities.
- Cine De Chef does not sell or rent personal information about its customers to any third parties. Cine De Chef does, however, perform statistical analyses of customer usage in order to measure interest in, and use of, the various parts of the Company's web site, and the Company may share that information with current and prospective advertisers and stats provided will not contain any personally identifiable information whatsoever.
- A password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
3. Changes To This Statement
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date.
4. How To Contact Us
We appreciate that you may have questions or comments in response to our Privacy Statement. For more information about our privacy practices, send an e-mail at email@example.com