Terms and conditions
- Tickets once purchased cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- To collect your tickets from the Cine De Chef Box Office, it is mandatory to be a member of comfort card. All the transactions in Cine de Chef are made via Comfort Card, including online booking.
- To book tickets online, one must register as a member of Cine de Chef and use the provided membership number to make the booking via phone or Internet.
- Tickets purchased for a particular multiplex are valid for that multiplex only.
- Children below the age of 18 cannot be admitted for movies certified 'A'.
- Please carry proof of age for movies certified 'A'.
- Please purchase tickets for children above the age of 3.
- To counter unforeseen delays, please collect your tickets one hour before the show time.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the cinema premises.
- A convenience fee per ticket may be levied on all tickets booked online.
- Ticket holders are required to abide by the policies laid down by the Cine De Chef Management.
- Entry is allowed only for valid ticket holders.
- In case a ticket is lost or misplaced, a duplicate ticket cannot be issued.
- The holder of a physical ticket is deemed to be the owner of the ticket.
- Decision(s) taken by Cine De Chef shall be final and binding.
- Rights of admission reserved.
In house rules and regulation for the visitors of cinema
The following is strictly forbidden inside the premises of cinema complex:
- Filming and photographing inside the building without the permission of the management of the cinema
- Skateboarding, bicycling and rollerblading
- Entering the cinema with pets
- Entering the movie theater intoxicated.
The following is forbidden while going through the cinema:
- Taking along food and drinks purchased outside the cinema area
- Carrying knives, firearms and other weapons
- No plastic bags are allowed inside the premises.
- Taking along large gym bags and other large objects that will restrict other people’s movements between the rows, thus causing hazardous situations during possible evacuations.
In the cinema:
- The customer must have a valid cinema ticket at all the times while attending the screening.
- The cinema ticket is valid for one person and only for the screening indicated on the ticket
- It is forbidden to disturb other customers and ruin the cinema experience for others,
- Using cell phone is prohibited inside the movie theater. Patrons are requested to exit the auditorium to attend phone calls.
- It is forbidden to deliberately damage or destroy the property of the cinema, including putting one’s feet on the cinema seats.
- Any behavior as deemed uncooperative or obnoxious by the Cine de Chef staff will result into immediate exit from the multiplex premises without any refund.
After exiting the cinema halls:
- The visitors will exit the building through the doors situated near the screen and marked as exit.
- The visitors are not allowed back to the lobby area after the end of the screening
- Please return 3D glasses to cinema staff after the show to collect your deposits, if made.
- For damages caused to property of Cine de Chef by visitors a penalty will be charged as per the situation.
The cinema has the right:
- To ask for an I.D. of a ticket buyer in case the movie rating has established a certain age limit of to determine whether the buyer is eligible for a discount ticket
- Not to sell cinema tickets to persons whose age is under the limit established by the movie rating. This will include instances when they are accompanied by an adult
- Not to sell cinema tickets to persons who are visibly intoxicated and/or cause public disturbance
- Not to sell cinema tickets to persons who are not sufficiently dressed or who have serious hygiene problems
- To eject those who have made a disturbance and violated the in-house rules and regulations from the cinema without compensating the cinema ticket. In case of a more serious indicate, the violator will be handed over to the police
- To confiscate the ticket and eject from the cinema the person who tries to embezzle the cinema operator
- To decline from selling cinema ticket to persons who have previously violated the in-house rules and regulations or who have been caught at embezzlement attempts
- To allow children up to age of 3 (incl.) into the screening of family films without the price of admission assuming that the child will sit on the lap of a parent or a guarding during the entire screening (only persons with adult ticket)
- To check suspicious items and etc.
- In case of damage or loss of 3D glasses – penalty will be levied at the cost of Rs. 200 for passive glasses and Rs. 5000 for active glasses.