After exiting the cinema halls:
- The visitors will exit the building through the doors situated near the screen and marked as exit.
- The visitors are not allowed back to the lobby area after the end of the screening
- Please return 3D glasses to cinema staff after the show to collect your deposits, if made.
- For damages caused to property of Cine de Chef by visitors a penalty will be charged as per the situation.
The cinema has the right:
- To ask for an I.D. of a ticket buyer in case the movie rating has established a certain age limit of to determine whether the buyer is eligible for a discount ticket
- Not to sell cinema tickets to persons whose age is under the limit established by the movie rating. This will include instances when they are accompanied by an adult
- Not to sell cinema tickets to persons who are visibly intoxicated and/or cause public disturbance
- Not to sell cinema tickets to persons who are not sufficiently dressed or who have serious hygiene problems
- To eject those who have made a disturbance and violated the in-house rules and regulations from the cinema without compensating the cinema ticket. In case of a more serious indicate, the violator will be handed over to the police
- To confiscate the ticket and eject from the cinema the person who tries to embezzle the cinema operator
- To decline from selling cinema ticket to persons who have previously violated the in-house rules and regulations or who have been caught at embezzlement attempts
- To allow children up to age of 3 (incl.) into the screening of family films without the price of admission assuming that the child will sit on the lap of a parent or a guarding during the entire screening (only persons with adult ticket)
- To check suspicious items and etc.
- In case of damage or loss of 3D glasses – penalty will be levied at the cost of Rs. 200 for passive glasses and Rs. 5000 for active glasses.